.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask-Us

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Radical Ad Concept Blows My Mind... and makes money

Whoa boy! Here I am... sleepless in Forest Grove!

That's right. Sit a spell while I bring you up to date. You're gonna love this, for sure...

Last Sunday (9/25/2005) a business associate of mine called wondering if I'd like to co-op an ad with him. Seems a young college dude in the UK had come up with an awesome way to pay for his university education.

Here's the link. You'll either think the kid's a genius or a flash in the pan... there's no middle gound.

As usual, I immediately began talking it up amongst my network. Most folks said... what, you're gonna advertise with him? Why don't you just copycat him?

Well, long story short, I am advertising with him.

But, here's why I'm sleepless in Forest Grove...

You see, my intuition is really powerful. It's rarely steered me wrong, whether it's been "get involved" or "run for your life". This sucker has kept me awake nights. That means I MUST take action!

Hmm, who you gonna call when you can't do it by yourself?

I know... my whacky friends in New York. Joe and Mable, this could be the deal that gets Mable her trip to Paris. Me? I'd be happy with retirement to a golf course, but that's another story.

Sleepless... I found Jane (that's Mable) online. It was 2AM here... 5AM in New York. She's an early bird. (I've been to New York, and it's already noisy by then. I'd be up, too.)

Anyhow, I showed her the kid's link and waited for reaction.

Just as I expected... Mable didn't get it! "I don't get it. It's just a bunch of logos."

Awesome!

You see, there's so much more to this whole thing than just the homepage with a bunch of little tiny ads. It's all about the entire marketing system. Put together correctly, it unleashes the most powerful ultimate linking strategy in the world.

And, the really good news... it's truly affordable for everyone!

So, with less than a full week under us... here's where we are now. You're gonna want to get on board really fast as we've got HUGE JV partners screaming at us to include them. I'd tell you who, but I'm sworn to secrecy until after Oct 5. That's when "all hell breaks loose". Sure glad we've got some awesome programmers and a ton of server resources.

You can get a preview of the site here...

Now, if you're someone who has an extremely responsive list of a few thousand folks... contact me and we'll talk. I'll monitor for comments.

Ok... more tomorrow. I'm so tired I can hardly put one finger in front of the other...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Shari... sleepless in Forest Grove

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home