.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask-Us

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Pixels Anyone is moving on up even before it's launched!

Wow, Monday was pretty much a blur...

Spent the day doing "critical competitive analyis". Rule #3 in my marketing mind is "know thy competitor". No, I'm not sharing what I found just yet.

Let's just say that 12 hours of staring at a computer screen can make you a little groggy.

Talked with my zany partners, Phil and Jane yesterday. They're both moving along at warp speed, clearing their schedules of anything exept this all-important launch of Pixels Anyone. Mark your calendar. Set your watch... I'm holding their feet to the fire. Launch is Oct 5!

So far, we've sold over $12.2K in ads! Those have been sold to savvy marketers who are also on board to help us promote our baby. Market reach is what sets us apart from all the competition.

Check the JPEAdvertising.com Alexa rating if you're not really sure. They have a solid 8 year track record with a long-term average traffic rank of 64,895 and the daily rank has now dropped (that's the way you want it to go) to 38,913. This ALL on the strength of the pre-launch push of PixelsAnyone.com.

On another note... I'm still kind of sleepless in Forest Grove. After all that analysis yesterday, I thought what a great time to crash early. Both Jane and Phil were so far ahead of schedule that they took the rest of the night off, too.

I hit the sack about 9pm only to have the phone ring at 9:30. Got no idea who it was... I don't get up to answer phones. But it did jolt me just enough to start the pixel parade in my head... not good.

For 2 more hours, I tossed and turned unable to stop the pixel parade... until the power went off. Yeah, the power went off all over town. That's extremely unsual here. We've not lost power in over 3 years.

Now, you'd think the total darkness and quiet would lull me to sleep. It would except for the incessant "beep, beep, beep, beep" of the UPS for the computer. Up to crawl around under the desk and shut it off... Back to bed.

OMG, the pixel parade starts again, and this time, there's nothing I can do. Can't see to make notes. No juice for the computer. No nothing. Just me, total darkness wanting to go to sleep and dealing with a pixel parade.

Some 4 hours later, the pixel parade has passed in review and I peacefully drift off to sound sleep... no longer sleepless in Forest Grove.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home