.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask-Us

Monday, July 24, 2006

Shari's Gone Berserk... the Heat's Gotten to her...

You're hearing it hear first!

Because you've been reading my blog, you get to take full advantage of me. Yep, that means I'm yours... totally!

Never before have I shared this with you... The summer time heat has finally taken it's toll on me. I've totally lost my mind.

You see, this is my sixth long hot summer of stinking revenue on the Internet. I'm totally sick of it!

Add to that the heat... We've been stuck in near 100 degree heat here now for 3 days with not much relief in site and it's finally driven me totally nutzo!

So nutzo, that I've decided to enslave myself to you.

You know how I've always stressed that summer time was the time to prepare for the fall avalanche of business? And how this is the very time you should be getting your web site in order, mapping out your ad campaign, etc?

I want to be part of your equation... I want to help so badly (not to mention I'm so broke and bored) that I'm literally slashing my web copywriting fees to mere pennies on the dollar.

Here's what I'm expecting from you... no whining! You know the quality of my writing. I'm making things SO AFFORDABLE, you can't say no.

You've got to have killer headlines.


  • I write those.
  • I have software that proves they are dripping with emotion...
  • the very kind of headlines that draw your readers to your story.
  • You simply must employ my services.



Google Ads is changing BIG TIME! Let me write your ads.


Press releases are all the rage... do you have your own dynamite, interest-piquing press release? Believe me, when you have thousands seeing your press release, you will get noticed.

Here's the deal...

From now until Aug 31, 2006, I will write headlines for you, not at my normal fee of $60 per headline, but at the amazingly low price of just $10 per headline. You'll get my unwavering committment to quality as well as documentation that your headline is packed with emotion... and that's what makes a "killer headline".


I'll write Google Ads by the package... 3 targeted ads for just $15... I think I've lost my head on this one... but hey, I have gone nutzo here.

You need a press release? I've got a deal that's nearly impossible to refuse... Now, for this, you'll have to e-mail me... tell me what you'll trade in the way of advertising exposure for me, and I'll tell you my price. In other words, I'll trade ad credits and a reduced fee.

Ok, so how do you cash in on this absolutely unheard of deal?

It's simple... drop me a line here. Be sure to provide me your name, e-mail address, and Yahoo IM if you have one.


We will then make contact by IM or e-mail or web conference. Once I know what I'm writing for you, I'll get right to work. I'll set a deadline to return the work to you... if I miss that deadline I'll refund your money, and you'll still get whatever I contracted to write for you... that's a pretty solid guarantee.

There you have it... my personal web copywriting services, guraranteed for just pennies on the dollar.


Shari Thomas

AskShari.com

Your Internet Business Mentor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home