.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask-Us

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Web Copywriting Service Now Available

It's time... time for me to finally offer web copywriting services.

Why would I do that?

Well, besides wanting to get paid for something I've been doing for quite a while, I really believe that you benefit more from hiring a copywriter, than from searching out the deepest discounts on ad prices, hosting packages, and other professional services.

Your web copy speaks volumes for you, day in and day out... minute by minute. When it's working, you're getting results.

Now, I've not chosen this lightly. I also know that most folks really don't believe they should have to pay for something that they could seemingly just "lift" from a page. Yes, sadly I've seen that done.

Don't be foolish. Just because that copy worked for someone else, doesn't make it fit like a speedo for your web business.

You can find out more about this new service by going to AskShari.com and registering as a free member. Yes, there's a small price to pay (your free registration) for the privilege of detailed information. No, I won't share your info with anyone for any reason unless the law comes knocking on my door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home